Two new books of 1880s clothing patterns

  • francesgrimble
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      This morning we received (from our offset printer) and approved printed, final copies of our two newest books. I just updated and re-uploaded all the web pages on our site. Please let me know if you find any broken links. The books are:

      Bustle Fashions 1885–1887: 41 Patterns with Fashion Plates and Suggestions for Adaptation

      Directoire Revival Fashions 1888–1889: 57 Patterns with Fashion Plates and Suggestions for Adaptation.

      Further information is on www.lavoltapress.com

      Thanks,

      Fran