Lederhosen

  • mongrelmuppet
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14 12:37 AM
      Good day to all.
      Would anyone know of a source for a PATTERN for lederhosen? I'm having absolutely no luck with a Google search or any of my other usual resources. I'm aware that Burda sells an Alpine outfit pattern, but it's too "faux" lederhosen. I could deal with a German site, if I could just locate one. For various reasons too tedious to bore you all with, a pattern is what is really needed for this project.
      Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
    • Pat Rohrbach
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14 8:43 AM
        Good luck I purchased a pr and took them apart for a pattern.

      • misslimon@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14 9:57 AM
          Go to ernstlicht.com for the best lederhosen images and ideas.