Plus size sewing patterns

  • A
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2010
      Looking for sewing patterns for dresses from the 1910-1940's

      in todays size of 14 and up.

      thank you
    • laurapulak
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
        I believe there is a company called "Decades of Design" or "Decades of Style" that takes old patterns and redoes them from that time era in all different sizes.

        Good luck!

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "A" <hunnyb8975@...> wrote:

        > Looking for sewing patterns for dresses from the 1910-1940's
        >
        > in todays size of 14 and up.
        >
        > thank you

      • Darla Mundwiller
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
          Pattern sizing has changed alot over the years. To find a pattern size in a
          vintage pattern that will fit. Check out this chart. It makes looking for a
          pattern that will fit a bit easier.

          http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk/KatePages/Learning/vintage+body-sizes/size%20charts.htm

          hope this helps
          Darla