Re:burlesque fans

  • Bonnie Dalager
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
      I used to work somewhere that did have five they rented, but haven't heard of anywhere else that does--although others may know of a place. I found the staves to be difficult to buy, but got my feathers from ostrich.com. That would be my number one place to go. You may very well find that if the feathers are too expensive for the budget,that rental prices on fans you find may also be.

      Sent from my iPod
    • Carin JACOBS
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
        Try Peninsula High School in Rolling Hills Estates, Ca. I made these for them a few years ago for Chicago. They will rent them to you.

        Here is the info:
        Drama Teacher - Seth Cohen
        call (310) 377-4888 ext. 667

        Carin
        www.CarinJacobsCostumeDesign.com
        562-547-9276 cell

        To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
        From: keridwyn_98@...
        Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:44:14 -0700
        Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] burlesque fans

        i'm looking for those HUGE feather burlesque fans.
        i need 10 or 12 matching ones....to rent, preferably.
        i'm finding the feathers way too expensive to buy to build them.
        any ideas?
        i need them by the first of october.

        thanks for any help.

        blessings,