burlesque fans

  • Paula McWhirter-Buck
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7 9:44 AM
      i'm looking for those HUGE feather burlesque fans.
      i need 10 or 12 matching ones....to rent, preferably.
      i'm finding the feathers way too expensive to buy to build them.
      any ideas?
      i need them by the first of october.

      thanks for any help.

      blessings,
      paula

    • Bonnie Dalager
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8 3:40 AM
        I used to work somewhere that did have five they rented, but haven't heard of anywhere else that does--although others may know of a place. I found the staves to be difficult to buy, but got my feathers from ostrich.com. That would be my number one place to go. You may very well find that if the feathers are too expensive for the budget,that rental prices on fans you find may also be.

        Sent from my iPod
      • Carin JACOBS
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8 8:37 AM
          Try Peninsula High School in Rolling Hills Estates, Ca. I made these for them a few years ago for Chicago. They will rent them to you.

          Here is the info:
          Drama Teacher - Seth Cohen
          call (310) 377-4888 ext. 667

          Carin