Re: ISO a Possible Ren. Pattern?!

  • Wade
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2010
      Hey guys, I just up-loaded a pic. of the garment ui want tio reproduce, hopefully with a commercially-produced pattern! ;o) It's in an album called "Robes" on the Yahoo site.
    • Trish
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 25, 2010
        Period Patterns #53 might work for this. It's a floor length or knee length Tudor "scholars robe", with sleeve and collar variations. Alter Years has it on their site...under historical patterns, Tudor English, mens.

        You also might check patterns for clerical garments.

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Wade" <Wade@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys, I just up-loaded a pic. of the garment ui want tio reproduce, hopefully with a commercially-produced pattern! ;o) It's in an album called "Robes" on the Yahoo site.

      • Darla Mundwiller
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 26, 2010
          after looking at the picture. look at simplicity 9887 and 4795. the first for
          the outer robe. simple to line it. and 4795 for the under robe. design for the
          magical symbols would be up to you to come up with.