finding bolo tips

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2010
      Does anyone have a source for bolo tips? I put them on the ends of
      cording I use in my corsets. They look great that way. Hobby Lobby
      doesn't carry them anymore.

      Sylvia Rognstad
      Costume/clothing design & construction
      Alterations & home dec
      http://www.ezzyworld.com

    • Paula McWhirter-Buck
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2010
        i find them at michael's...a c moore...basic  craft supply stores.  the occassional jewelry or beading supply stores.

        blessings,
        paula

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2010
          Fire Mountain Gems carries them, if you can't find them locally.
          http://www.firemountaingems.com/search.asp?skw=bolo+tips
          <http://www.firemountaingems.com/search.asp?skw=bolo+tips>

          They're always very helpful, too - great customer service!

          Trish

          McNeill Studios

          www.mcneill-studios.com <http://www.mcneill-studios.com>

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sylvia Rognstad
          <sylvia@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have a source for bolo tips? I put them on the ends of
          > cording I use in my corsets. They look great that way. Hobby Lobby
          > doesn't carry them anymore.
          >

          > Sylvia Rognstad
          > Costume/clothing design & construction
          > Alterations & home dec
          > http://www.ezzyworld.com

        • Renee Schmutz-Sowards
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2010
            Check with your Hobby-Lobby and see if they can't still order them in for you.

            If you can find the head of that department ( jewelry), they can sometimes still order in an item that currently isn't on the shelves due to space limitations, just so long as it has not been discontinued.

            Renee
            (former Hobby-Lobby employee who still often misses her fabric dept. ;)

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 18, 2010
              Hi I know a source for Bolo Tips in NM, try www.SFJS.com, available in 'nickel
              silver' and in Sterling Silver too.
              Much better quality than Hobby Lobby offers. Available in quantity, check it
              out. They mail all over and are very

              friendly. Good luck. Leslie F. (flm74@...).

              Also do you or anyone else know a reliable source for plastic shoe clips, the
              small rectangular ones you can glue something on ? I'm looking for about 60
              pr.