Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Poodles to dye for

  • Paula McWhirter-Buck
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010
      ok....THAT'S just scary....
      i feel so embarrassed for the poor dog.
      i only want a collie mix to look like a german shephard mix...
      but thanks for sharing...

      blessings,
      paula

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010
        That's what I was thinking: Those poor humiliated dogs! :-( (Yes, I'm sure they're loved by their owners, but still!)

        yocepha

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Paula McWhirter-Buck <keridwyn_98@...> wrote:

        > ok....THAT'S just scary....
        > i feel so embarrassed for the poor dog.
        > i only want a collie mix to look like a german shephard mix...
        > but thanks for sharing...
        >
        > blessings,
        > paula
        >

        > From: catslave54 <zimmermanel@...>
        > Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Poodles to dye for
        > To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 9:55 AM
        >
        > Well, have a look at what dye does for these dogs! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208913/The-poodles-transformed-pandas-horses-snails-creative-grooming-dog-shows.html

      • marky murray
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 5, 2010
          sorry all, but I thought they were really cute!! Truth be told, in the
          past, I have had dogs that would not have minded me 'messing' with them like
          that... as long as the smells were not to bad... I think they probably used
          food color grade dyes. My current dogs would not tolerate it... but those
          dogs are used to being groomed for long periods of time... The show poodles
          I have watched in grooming actually lay on one side while the other is
          de-tangled... and I am sure they gave the dogs breaks... I used to go to
          dogs shows lots... and the dogs are not mistreated during grooming.... most
          seem to like it . getting treats and loves and breaks as needed. I can't
          speak to these particular dogs.... but 'dog people' in general really love
          their critters.

          Just my thoughts... marky.....