Poodles to dye for

  • catslave54
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010
    • Paula McWhirter-Buck
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010
        ok....THAT'S just scary....
        i feel so embarrassed for the poor dog.
        i only want a collie mix to look like a german shephard mix...
        but thanks for sharing...

        blessings,
        paula

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010
          That's what I was thinking: Those poor humiliated dogs! :-( (Yes, I'm sure they're loved by their owners, but still!)

          yocepha

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Paula McWhirter-Buck <keridwyn_98@...> wrote:

          > ok....THAT'S just scary....
          > i feel so embarrassed for the poor dog.
          > i only want a collie mix to look like a german shephard mix...
          > but thanks for sharing...
          >
          > blessings,
          > paula
          >

          > From: catslave54 <zimmermanel@...>
          > Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Poodles to dye for
          > To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 9:55 AM
          >
          > Well, have a look at what dye does for these dogs! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208913/The-poodles-transformed-pandas-horses-snails-creative-grooming-dog-shows.html

        • marky murray
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 5, 2010
            sorry all, but I thought they were really cute!! Truth be told, in the
            past, I have had dogs that would not have minded me 'messing' with them like
            that... as long as the smells were not to bad... I think they probably used
            food color grade dyes. My current dogs would not tolerate it... but those
            dogs are used to being groomed for long periods of time... The show poodles
            I have watched in grooming actually lay on one side while the other is
            de-tangled... and I am sure they gave the dogs breaks... I used to go to
            dogs shows lots... and the dogs are not mistreated during grooming.... most
            seem to like it . getting treats and loves and breaks as needed. I can't
            speak to these particular dogs.... but 'dog people' in general really love
            their critters.

            Just my thoughts... marky.....