can't remember name of product

  • b.jeffrey@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Yes, I believe your thinking of the FOSSHAPE heat activated material which is available in two grades.... the Fosshape 300 (9.0 oz/yd2 thin version) and the Fosshape 600 (18 .0 oz/yd2 thick version) both at 45" wide linear yd.  Looks like a white soft felt, but when exposed to heat/pressure becomes stiff and rigid.  WONDERFLEX a thermoplastic,  is also white and heat activated, but comes in 43"x55" sheets and is currently available in one thickness...about 1mm....so I think it is the FOSSHAPE material you have in mind.  Let me know should you need some sample swatches to play around with.

      The Thermoman of Dazian

      Brian Jeffrey