can't remember name of a product...

  • tuesdaycoren
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
      HI!

      Does anyone remember the name of that plastic fiber stuff I believe you can mold it with heat. I ordered some samples of it and I remember they were white in color and had 2 thicknesses.

      Any help greatly appreciated. :)
    • Pat Rohrbach
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
        Yes It is foss shape, not sure of spelling but I have some I am looking at
        right now lOL is great stuff.

        Pat

        Does anyone remember the name of that plastic fiber stuff I believe you can
        mold it with heat. I ordered some samples of it and I remember they were
        white in color and had 2 thicknesses.

        Any help greatly appreciated. :)

      • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
          The fabric/felt-like stuff: FossShape

          The hard plastic: Wonderflex

          www.dazian.com

          HTH,
          Sandy

          At 09:19 AM 7/28/2010, you wrote:

          >HI!
          >
          >Does anyone remember the name of that plastic fiber stuff I believe
          >you can mold it with heat. I ordered some samples of it and I
          >remember they were white in color and had 2 thicknesses.
          >
          >Any help greatly appreciated. :)

          "Those Who Fail to Learn History
          Are Doomed to Repeat It;
          Why They Are Simply Doomed."