Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Help with purchase from USA.

  • diana hilden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
      I would be happy to help you...send me the information .....do you have paypal
      ???
      diana hilden
      blackthistle designs.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
        Thanks Diana,

        Actually I mainly need the larger one K/S 1940 8-14 sizees, the group I am dressing are all 10 - 14 sizes but I have 1 size 7 to do as well. If you are willing to sell your copy of the Iarger size I would be like to purchase it.

        Denise