Help with purchase from USA.

  • dgb595
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
      Good morning everyone,

      Would anyone in the USA be interested in helping me purchase 2 patterns, I have been trying to find these two patterns for a couple of years and have found now them, but the lady will not post items to Australia. If anyone would be willing to help please contact me at dgb595@... Many thanks Denise
    • diana hilden
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
        I would be happy to help you...send me the information .....do you have paypal
        ???
        diana hilden
        blackthistle designs.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
          Thanks Diana,

          Actually I mainly need the larger one K/S 1940 8-14 sizees, the group I am dressing are all 10 - 14 sizes but I have 1 size 7 to do as well. If you are willing to sell your copy of the Iarger size I would be like to purchase it.

          Denise