RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] 33 Graduation cap/gowns needed

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
      Darn I only have 6 blue, anyone else got any?

      Pat

      From: "Ann" <dabehrens@... <mailto:dabehrens%40att.net> >
      Sender: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:TheCostumersManifesto%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:12:58
      To: <TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:TheCostumersManifesto%40yahoogroups.com> >

      Hi everyone,
      I'm costuming a stage production of "Fame" at the end of the month and am in
      need of 33 matching graduation caps and gowns for the final scene. I'd
      prefer to not use red or black, if possible. Royal blue was the gown color
      of the real School of Performing Arts.

      As with most theatre groups, budget is extremely tight and I can't afford to
      rent them from an on-line company at $15 each. Does anyone have 33 robes in
      their costume collection they would be willing to rent as a lot or loan for
      a costume trade?

      Thanks!
      Ann

    • Carla Pollard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        Try Saratoga Drama Group, ACT or Diablo or Alameda Light Opera Companies.