33 Graduation cap/gowns needed

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi everyone,
      I'm costuming a stage production of "Fame" at the end of the month and am in need of 33 matching graduation caps and gowns for the final scene. I'd prefer to not use red or black, if possible. Royal blue was the gown color of the real School of Performing Arts.

      As with most theatre groups, budget is extremely tight and I can't afford to rent them from an on-line company at $15 each. Does anyone have 33 robes in their costume collection they would be willing to rent as a lot or loan for a costume trade?

      Thanks!
      Ann
    • linda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        OMG!!! I'm wrapping out Law & Order and we just shipped caps and gowns to Universal.....so sorry!!!!
        Linda Giammarese zelindag@... cell 917.561.2193 Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
          Darn I only have 6 blue, anyone else got any?

          Pat

          OMG!!! I'm wrapping out Law & Order and we just shipped caps and gowns to
          Universal.....so sorry!!!!
          Linda Giammarese zelindag@... <mailto:zelindag%40earthlink.net>
          cell 917.561.2193 Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
            Try Saratoga Drama Group, ACT or Diablo or Alameda Light Opera Companies.