Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Mother Goose Panto

  • Margaret McLeod
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010
      Dina, Thank you SO VERY MUCH. Just one question though, what are "pool noodles" I've got the gist of the idea though and can't wait to start, but I've got so many embroidery orders which I have to finish first (they are the paying jobs) It'll take me some time to complete the goose, but will post a picture when it's done. Again, thank you. Margaret McLeod

    • thecostumersmanifesto
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        They are what are sometimes called funnoodles They are a cheaply available summer pool toy ($1-4 each in summer, more expensive in winter) in the US. They are brightly colored soft foam tubes about 5 feet long, very similar to cold weather gray pipe insulation foam tubes, but more bulky, stiff, bright and cheaper. Here is a picture on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Big-Boss-Pool-Noodles-Case/dp/B000DZMAZA/thecostumersmani