Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] PA Faire??: my new costumes

  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      > I live in York, and I know PA Faire doesn't start till
      > August. Do you work at Faire, are getting ready for that
      > somehow, or is there something I should know about??
      >
      > Dianne

      I didn't think it started until august either. My
      mother-in-law (she's my partner) and I were at the Edinboro
      Games at Edinboro University, and we got invited to this
      thing called the Celtic Fling near Lancaster. I don't
      really know anything about it, my MIL has been making most
      of the arrangements. It's supposed to be this Friday
      though Sunday.

      -Jess

      =====
      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Dianne and Greg Stucki
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Yes, I had forgotten about the Celtic Fling. it's held at the estate where
        the Ren Faire occurs every year. Have fun!

        Dianne