Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] INTRODUCING MYSELF!

  • LINDA GIAMMARESE
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2010
      Hi Donna,

      Well I'm definitely not shouting at you. But point taken. I just
      prefer caps.
      Thanks

      LINDA GIAMMARESE
      Holistic Health Coach
      http://zelindahealth.com
      zelindag@...

      On Jun 23, 2010, at 5:32 PM, lanorte1@... wrote:

      > Don't mean to sound judgmental, but the "ALL CAPS" format is
      > difficult to read - makes it seem like you're SHOUTING AT ME!!! Next
      > post, could you please use your caps lock more sparingly? Thank you!
      >
      > Just my 2 cents worth
      >
      > Donna

    • LINDA GIAMMARESE
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 23, 2010
        Wow. I'm so sorry. It was a genuine attempt at introducing myself
        and what I do. I am not spam. I'm a real person....you can IMDB me.
        I belong to several other yahoo groups and it is very standard to do
        introduce oneself. A matter of fact....I spoke with Zelda a while ago
        about doing just that. It's a simple way of networking. I apologize
        I had no ill intentions.

        LINDA GIAMMARESE
        Holistic Health Coach
        http://zelindahealth.com
        zelindag@...

      • PC Girl Mandy
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 23, 2010
          Hi Linda,

          I too am used to the non-use of all caps - but now that I work at a company
          that uses all caps in EVERYTHING they do, I don't find it as offensive
          anymore. ;)

          Welcome to the group. :)

          Mandy

          On 24 June 2010 08:47, LINDA GIAMMARESE <zelindag@...> wrote:

          > Wow. I'm so sorry. It was a genuine attempt at introducing myself
          > and what I do. I am not spam. I'm a real person....you can IMDB me.
          > I belong to several other yahoo groups and it is very standard to do
          > introduce oneself. A matter of fact....I spoke with Zelda a while ago
          > about doing just that. It's a simple way of networking. I apologize
          > I had no ill intentions.
          >
          > LINDA GIAMMARESE
          > Holistic Health Coach
          > http://zelindahealth.com
          > zelindag@...
          >

          > On Jun 23, 2010, at 6:46 PM, llsturts@... wrote:
          >
          > > Looked more like an advertisement or solicitation to me. Since I
          > > receive
          > > CostumersManifesto as individual email, any future postings from that
          > > address will go automatically into the Spam folder and then deleted,
          > > unopened.
          > >
          > > ~lisa.s
          > >

          > > > Don't mean to sound judgmental, but the "ALL CAPS" format is
          > > difficult to
          > > > read - makes it seem like you're SHOUTING AT ME!!! Next post,
          > > could you
          > > > please use your caps lock more sparingly? Thank you!
          > > >
          > > > Just my 2 cents worth
          > > >
          > > > Donna

        • Susan Toker
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 24, 2010
            Welcome also.

            I must admit that when I saw the caps I just deleted your first message as
            it "smelled" like spam. There is occasional spam on all the Yahoo lists I
            am on and one gets leery, especially with so much hacker activity.

            I am glad to find this was not so.

            Susan

            On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:27 AM, PC Girl Mandy <mandythepcgirl@...>wrote:

            > Hi Linda,
            >
            > I too am used to the non-use of all caps - but now that I work at a company
            > that uses all caps in EVERYTHING they do, I don't find it as offensive
            > anymore. ;)
            >
            > Welcome to the group. :)
            >
            > Mandy
            >
            > On 24 June 2010 08:47, LINDA GIAMMARESE <zelindag@...<zelindag%40earthlink.net>>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Wow. I'm so sorry. It was a genuine attempt at introducing myself
            > > and what I do. I am not spam. I'm a real person....you can IMDB me.
            > > I belong to several other yahoo groups and it is very standard to do
            > > introduce oneself. A matter of fact....I spoke with Zelda a while ago
            > > about doing just that. It's a simple way of networking. I apologize
            > > I had no ill intentions.
            > >
            > > LINDA GIAMMARESE
            > > Holistic Health Coach
            > > http://zelindahealth.com
            > > zelindag@... <zelindag%40earthlink.net>
            > >

            > > On Jun 23, 2010, at 6:46 PM, llsturts@...<llsturts%40greatlakes.net>wrote:
            > >
            > > > Looked more like an advertisement or solicitation to me. Since I
            > > > receive
            > > > CostumersManifesto as individual email, any future postings from that
            > > > address will go automatically into the Spam folder and then deleted,
            > > > unopened.
            > > >
            > > > ~lisa.s

            > > > difficult to
            > > > could you

          • linda
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 26, 2010
              Thanks! Well I won't make the all caps mistake again. LOL! My handwriting is also always caps, from being schooled in architectural handwriting. Also when I was creating the initial post, the type was sooo small that all caps did look better! But then it actually posted much larger...oh well. Thanks for understanding! Be well!
              Linda Giammarese zelindag@... cell 917.561.2193 Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

              I must admit that when I saw the caps I just deleted your first message as
              it "smelled" like spam. There is occasional spam on all the Yahoo lists I
              am on and one gets leery, especially with so much hacker activity.

              I am glad to find this was not so.

              Susan

              On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:27 AM, PC Girl Mandy <mandythepcgirl@...>wrote:

              > Hi Linda,
              >
              > I too am used to the non-use of all caps - but now that I work at a company
              > that uses all caps in EVERYTHING they do, I don't find it as offensive
              > anymore. ;)
              >
              > Welcome to the group. :)
              >
              > Mandy
              >
              > On 24 June 2010 08:47, LINDA GIAMMARESE <zelindag@...<zelindag%40earthlink.net>>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Wow. I'm so sorry. It was a genuine attempt at introducing myself
              > > and what I do. I am not spam. I'm a real person....you can IMDB me.
              > > I belong to several other yahoo groups and it is very standard to do
              > > introduce oneself. A matter of fact....I spoke with Zelda a while ago
              > > about doing just that. It's a simple way of networking. I apologize
              > > I had no ill intentions.
              > >
              > > LINDA GIAMMARESE
              > > Holistic Health Coach
              > > http://zelindahealth.com
              > > zelindag@... <zelindag%40earthlink.net>
              > >

              > > On Jun 23, 2010, at 6:46 PM, llsturts@...<llsturts%40greatlakes.net>wrote:
              > >
              > > > Looked more like an advertisement or solicitation to me. Since I
              > > > receive
              > > > CostumersManifesto as individual email, any future postings from that
              > > > address will go automatically into the Spam folder and then deleted,
              > > > unopened.
              > > >
              > > > ~lisa.s

              > > > difficult to
              > > > could you

            • linda
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 26, 2010
                Has anybody heard about the version of Spanx that FILA is putting out? Supposedly when you wear them they do what regular Spanx do and also tone you at the same time.......