Re: Distress buckets?

  • annybanany2
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
      All good ideas.. will try them out. Our prop person doesn't see why the orphans can't be using bright shiny buckets.. Sometimes costuming in a little theater requires you to do everything, even props.

    • retshopbuyer@charter.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
        i used to do things for props-
        til i realized that as long as i did them they would not start doing them for themselves-
        as for shiney buckets on stage, let the director handle it-
        maybe it is time for a new prop person-

        retshopbuyer