Embroidery and Digitizers Conference” from July 25th 2010 – August 1st 2010

  • philip_lee101
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Hi,

      We have organized an "Embroidery and Digitizers Conference" from July 25th 2010 – August 1st 2010. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn new things with a small group of like minded digitizers.

      This conference will teach two of the most difficult concept and techniques:
      1. Digitizing Fur
      2. Digitizing Feathers.

      This conference will be very useful for the following people: Embird Software Users, Bernina Artista Software Users and Machine Embroidery customers.

      Conference Venue: Lekkerbreek Conference Centre, South Africa
      To know more about the conference please visit http://itac20.co.za/?page_id=50

      If you wish you can attend the conference, but your prior appointments do not allow you to attend? No worries, you can still get a consolation DVD bundle. This DVD bundle will consist of all the happenings during the conference.

      Order your DVD bundle here http://itac20.co.za/?page_id=325&ap_id=sridhar

      Thanks,
      Phil