Black knife-pleated trim

  • Anna M.C.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2010
      Hello,

      Does anyone know a good source for buying black knife-pleated trim? (Yes, I know it's possible to make your own, but I'm lazy and realistic about this fact).

      Thank you!

      Anna M.C.
    • Cat Devereaux
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2010
        If you need a lot of it, Cheep Trim:
        http://www.cheeptrims.com/store/item.asp?Category=&SubCategoryID=&GroupID=&SKU=RWP-5406

        They do have a minimum order, but you normally can't beat them in
        quantity if they have it in stock.

        One of the problems if you're looking for less, or something other than
        grosgrain, most of the pleating is box style...

        Good luck on your search.

        -Cat-
      • Paula McWhirter-Buck
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2010