COMM beautiful upcycled handmade OOAK beaded, emb etc. trims for sale

  • asacredthread
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      Hi All-
      Gorgeous OOAK handmade and rescued/upcycled beaded, sequined, embroidered trims for sale. Visit my etsy shop.
      www.geraniumkiss.etsy.com

      These trims are perfect for period costuming and art to wear. Cut small motifs and create appliques or use in a length.
      If you want less (or more)than the amount listed, convo me and I'll give you a price.

      I also have some new digital image sheets listed including some printable 8.5x11 backgrounds.
      There are lots of vintage images that make perfect quilt blocks and appliques- fairies, garden/flower people- birds-children-women-mother and child pre raphaelite and many more- print onto fabric or transfer paper-come see!

      Buy 2 and mention this post and get one free of equal or lesser value.
      Just tell me which one you want in the message to seller section when checking out.

      (Don't add it to your cart or you will wind up being charged!)
      www.tatteredandtender.etsy.com

      Thanks a bunch and Happy Mother's Day to you Mom's.

      Diana