Re:Foam backed fabric?

  • Hansen, Lia
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2010
      I think you might be looking for what they use for headliners in cars.
      Joann's has some basic colors and you might try an auto/boat foam/fabric
      store for a larger selection of colors.

      Lia

      Lia M. Hansen, M.F.A.

      Costume Designer/Assistant Professor of Theatre Arts

      Vanguard University of Southern California

      55 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

      lia.hansen@...

      949-246-6585--cell

      714-662-5229--fax

      714--556-3610 xt 2955--office

      Matt 6:1-8

    • Vanessa Bonet
      Message 2 of 8 , May 7, 2010
        Thanks, everyone, for your help. I really appreciate it. :)