Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Hair product question

  • llsturts@greatlakes.net
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2010
      Yes, thanks.

      I forwarded the information to my stylist--she knew exactly what you were
      talking about and had taken most of it in to consideration, already. Since
      I know nothing about doing hair, I always work with people who do. A
      couple time a year I do a stage makeup lecture for the local beauty
      college and have gotten a good relationship going with them. My stylists
      might know what they are doing, but since I do not, I try to educate
      myself so I can at least sound intelligent when I talk with them!

      I saw the actor for the first time yesterday and the result was
      stunning--the end result was more golden blonde, than pale, but a good
      look on the actor, so it was perfect. He goes for a short brush-cut hair
      style in the summer anyway, so he won't even have to deal with grow out,
      too much either.

      Thanks for your good advise.

      Lisa