Re: Hair product question

  • Lady FLEUR
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 21 8:52 AM
      I sent a long message earlier i am not sure if it got lost?

    • llsturts@greatlakes.net
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2010
        Yes, thanks.

        I forwarded the information to my stylist--she knew exactly what you were
        talking about and had taken most of it in to consideration, already. Since
        I know nothing about doing hair, I always work with people who do. A
        couple time a year I do a stage makeup lecture for the local beauty
        college and have gotten a good relationship going with them. My stylists
        might know what they are doing, but since I do not, I try to educate
        myself so I can at least sound intelligent when I talk with them!

        I saw the actor for the first time yesterday and the result was
        stunning--the end result was more golden blonde, than pale, but a good
        look on the actor, so it was perfect. He goes for a short brush-cut hair
        style in the summer anyway, so he won't even have to deal with grow out,
        too much either.

        Thanks for your good advise.

        Lisa