Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Looking for...

  • Expressions
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 24, 2010
      Don't know if they have what you are looking for but they use to have a lot of glittery fabrics.
      http://www.theatrehouse.com/category-FabTrim.html
      Judy

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 25, 2010
        I do lots of dance costumes, and I get all my lycra from either of these places:

        http://www.spandexhouse.com/

        http://spandexworld.com/

        They have everything! :)