Molting boa update

  • catslave54
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2010
      The manufacturer has admitted problems with a specific supplier and has agreed to not only refund my purchase price, but also reimburse the return shipping costs. They are interested in just how many feathers came off and want me to include them in the box. Boy! Are they going to be surprised! Elizabeth
    • GCKidd
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2010
        Glad to hear there was some kind of satisfactory resolution (not as satisfactory as getting a good boa to start with...but at least you didn't get stiffed on the deal.)

        I'm one of those that hates to bring up complaints, especially if it's something I think I can fix or work around. But there are times when that really is the best option to pursue.

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54" <zimmermanel@...> wrote:

        > The manufacturer has admitted problems with a specific supplier and has agreed to not only refund my purchase price, but also reimburse the return shipping costs. They are interested in just how many feathers came off and want me to include them in the box. Boy! Are they going to be surprised! Elizabeth

      • Salveo Opes
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2010
          I was walking through Hobby Lobby a little while ago and they have boas.  Not sure what color you were seeking, but they or Michael's may have what you need if you're dealing with time running short before your performance.

          S_O