CC28 Stage

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 3:58 PM
      Henry has asked me to announce the stage dimensions for all CC28 events.

      The stage will be 12 feet deep by 24 feet wide. Entry and/or exit
      will be from the two sides. Unfortunately, there will not be an area
      on the stage for staging entries. There will be a staging area at the
      base of the stairs.

      If you have any questions, please direct them to Henry so he can
      check them out.

      Pierre

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;