Studio East Costume Sale

  • Karen Getzinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010
      Studio East is a youth theater located in Kirkland, Washington. They are
      preparing to move to a fabulous new space in town, and this sale benefits
      their capital campaign. Their website is www.studio-east.org for more
      information. If you're in the Seattle area, come on by!

      Thanks,

      Karen

      Studio East Costume Sale !!

      This Saturday, April 17th from 11:00 - 1:00pm at Studio East

      Come support Studio East and browse the costume racks, filled with lots of
      memories and good times!

      Our Sky Room will be filled with unique, fun and bizarre costumes from our
      past main stage shows.

      Cash, Check or Charge your purchases

      Come join the fun, and then stay for the Teen One Acts at 2:30 on stage!

      Hope to see you all on Saturday!!