Re: removable lipstick

  • GCKidd
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
      You might also try just working with lip glosses, instead of full-on lipstick. The gloss tends to wipe away more cleanly and doesn't have as much pigment as lipstick. I've never had to work much with quick-changing lip color...

    • llsturts@greatlakes.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
        You might also try giving your makeup company of choice a call and ask for
        their recommendations. I just recently had a product question, called Ben
        Nye got my answer, but also got a better solution to my problem--one I'd
        never have thought of on my own.

        ~lisa.s

        --
        ~lisa.s llsturts<AT>greatlakes<DOT>net