Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] removable lipstick

  • retshopbuyer@charter.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      have you checked with any of the theatres that have done the show ?

      retshopbuyer

      ---- Sylvia Rognstad <sylvia@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a lipstick that is fully removable and doesn't

    • GCKidd
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
        You might also try just working with lip glosses, instead of full-on lipstick. The gloss tends to wipe away more cleanly and doesn't have as much pigment as lipstick. I've never had to work much with quick-changing lip color...

      • llsturts@greatlakes.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
          You might also try giving your makeup company of choice a call and ask for
          their recommendations. I just recently had a product question, called Ben
          Nye got my answer, but also got a better solution to my problem--one I'd
          never have thought of on my own.

          ~lisa.s

          --
          ~lisa.s llsturts<AT>greatlakes<DOT>net