removable lipstick

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      Does anyone know of a lipstick that is fully removable and doesn't
      leave a pinkish residue? I am doing costumes for a play that
      requires men to go back and forth fast from drag costumes to menswear
      (Leading Ladies).

      Sylvia Rognstad
      Costume/clothing design & construction
      Alterations & home dec
      http://www.ezzyworld.com

    • retshopbuyer@charter.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
        have you checked with any of the theatres that have done the show ?

        retshopbuyer

        ---- Sylvia Rognstad <sylvia@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know of a lipstick that is fully removable and doesn't

      • GCKidd
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
          You might also try just working with lip glosses, instead of full-on lipstick. The gloss tends to wipe away more cleanly and doesn't have as much pigment as lipstick. I've never had to work much with quick-changing lip color...

        • llsturts@greatlakes.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
            You might also try giving your makeup company of choice a call and ask for
            their recommendations. I just recently had a product question, called Ben
            Nye got my answer, but also got a better solution to my problem--one I'd
            never have thought of on my own.

            ~lisa.s

            --
            ~lisa.s llsturts<AT>greatlakes<DOT>net