Turbans - Biblical Period

  • piggie1111
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
      How do I go about creating a turban that is simple and easy? I'd like directions on how to sew the turban to give it the appearance of one versus wrapping yards and yards around the head. Get ready for Easter 2011. Early but never early enough.
    • Kate
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
        The way I do it for our Nativity is to sew a pill box type hat, twist some fabric around the base and sew it on.  You can use either a woven or stretch fabric.  It depends on how flexible it needs to be in size.

        Kat
        Massachusetts