Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Fairy wings

  • Claudia Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2010
      Sylvia,

      Attach some grosgrain ribbon (you can use satin ribbon if you want it to show but it creeps) where the top wings come together and another piece where the lower wings come together.  The top ribbon goes over the shoulders, crosses in front and ties under the wings in back, adjusting the height of the wings.  The lower ribbon goes around the waist and ties either in front or crosses and ties in back, securing the wings from flopping around.

      Claudia