Re: Recycling Scraps

  • cloakmakerusa
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2010
      I don't know about places that will make new textiles, but I also give wool and fleece scrap to animal shelters, and I give mixed scrap to my local sewing machine repair place (and they give me a discount!)

      You might also try a weavers guild if one exists in your area - someone might be doing rag rugs.

      Best wishes,

      Dina Flockhart
      www.cloakmaker.com