Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Mardi Gras Presentation Gowns

  • Laura Richards
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2010
      Simply stunning

      Laura

      ________________________________
      From: iom315 <IOM315@...>
      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, February 17, 2010 10:23:57 AM
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Mardi Gras Presentation Gowns

      Hi everyone,

      I have just posted an album on Facebook of the costumes I created for the 2010 Mardi Gras Ball for the Krewe of Contraband in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

      If you are interested in viewing the album here is the link
      http://www.facebook .com/album. php?aid=371& id=1000007559138 80&l=215543f680

      The Princess gowns, Captains' capes and mask all feature embossed textiles. I created the artwork as well as the embossing technique. If you are interested in adding embossed textiles to your costumes please contact me. The product is light weight and flexible. It can be done on any fabric from tulle to velvet. It is permanent, does not discolor (archieved designs over 5 years)or flake.

      This has been quiet a journey for me in developing this product and technique. I hope after viewing the album you will feel that it was worth the effort.

      Best regards,
      Deborah Lynn Dixon
      Ides of March Design Group, Ltd.