Re: Slip sources

  • dtarsie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
      There used to be a Jessica Mc Clintock Outlet in Montclair. If I remember correctly, they carried tulle slips for under wedding dresses and/or prom dresses. However, that was a long time ago so might be a good idea to call ahead first to find out for sure.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, peggy salvail <psalvail@...> wrote:

      > I work a production in So CA called Ramona (1850's Spanish California), we are looking for some sources for tulle slips.� They need to be 3/4 length and very full and reasonable priced.� Right now we are making cotton slips by hand and starching them to stand out.� Very messy and time consuming. � Can any one help� Thanks� Peggy

    • Patricia Rohrbach
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
        discount dance wear may have some.
        "We are all gifted. We just open our presents at different times."
        There used to be a Jessica Mc Clintock Outlet in Montclair. If I remember correctly, they carried tulle slips for under wedding dresses and/or prom dresses. However, that was a long time ago so might be a good idea to call ahead first to find out for sure.

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, peggy salvail <psalvail@...> wrote:

        > I work a production in So CA called Ramona (1850's Spanish California), we are looking for some sources for tulle slips.� They need to be 3/4 length and very full and reasonable priced.� Right now we are making cotton slips by hand and starching them to stand out.� Very messy and time consuming. � Can any one help� Thanks� Peggy

      • Lady FLEUR
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
          http://www.squareupfashions.com/ they are in oceanside (5 minutes from me) and will do them custom! call and or pop in!