Slip sources

  • peggy salvail
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
      I work a production in So CA called Ramona (1850's Spanish California), we are looking for some sources for tulle slips.  They need to be 3/4 length and very full and reasonable priced.  Right now we are making cotton slips by hand and starching them to stand out.  Very messy and time consuming.   Can any one help  Thanks  Peggy

    • dtarsie
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
        There used to be a Jessica Mc Clintock Outlet in Montclair. If I remember correctly, they carried tulle slips for under wedding dresses and/or prom dresses. However, that was a long time ago so might be a good idea to call ahead first to find out for sure.

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, peggy salvail <psalvail@...> wrote:

        > I work a production in So CA called Ramona (1850's Spanish California), we are looking for some sources for tulle slips.� They need to be 3/4 length and very full and reasonable priced.� Right now we are making cotton slips by hand and starching them to stand out.� Very messy and time consuming. � Can any one help� Thanks� Peggy

      • Patricia Rohrbach
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
          discount dance wear may have some.
          "We are all gifted. We just open our presents at different times."
          There used to be a Jessica Mc Clintock Outlet in Montclair. If I remember correctly, they carried tulle slips for under wedding dresses and/or prom dresses. However, that was a long time ago so might be a good idea to call ahead first to find out for sure.

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, peggy salvail <psalvail@...> wrote:

          > I work a production in So CA called Ramona (1850's Spanish California), we are looking for some sources for tulle slips.� They need to be 3/4 length and very full and reasonable priced.� Right now we are making cotton slips by hand and starching them to stand out.� Very messy and time consuming. � Can any one help� Thanks� Peggy

        • Lady FLEUR
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
            http://www.squareupfashions.com/ they are in oceanside (5 minutes from me) and will do them custom! call and or pop in!