Re: The History of Polka Dots?

  • walkta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
      Well, Costume College had a "History of Stripes" class (which was fascinating, by the way). Why not a history of polka dots? It sounds interesting to me.

      Terry

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54" <zimmermanel@...> wrote:

      > So... I'm watching "Legally Blonde" and the counselor is saying something about acing the "History of Polka Dots" course...and it got me wondering, how much information on polka dots is out there? Could someone really teach a course on that? What say you all? Elizabeth

    • Osa
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
        well ... maybe not a whole course, and I love polka dots. Maybe one class-time discussion?
        Loving the silliness! How about a history of Ball Fringe??

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54" <zimmermanel@...> wrote:

        > So... I'm watching "Legally Blonde" and the counselor is saying something about acing the "History of Polka Dots" course...and it got me wondering, how much information on polka dots is out there? Could someone really teach a course on that? What say you all? Elizabeth

      • candice_wheat
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
          all i know is not to "mix plaids, polka dots, and stripes"....does anyone remember that song on 123 contact....lol..it was great