Re:Drag Queen Boa

  • Marnie Bragg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
      Wow, that pink boa is quite a piece of work. All that edging! And beads,
      too. Well worth $75, in my opinion.

      The squirrel tail technique that I described gave a very similar look in
      fullness and width. I'm sorry that I didn't keep any photos.

      >>On ebay they have one for sale. Near the bottom is a close up. As you can
      see the fabric needs to stand up a bit. I can't tell if this is done in
      strips like a fleece boa or rounds.