COMM: 5 yards silk taffeta- brown and black plaid

  • asacredthread
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3 10:32 PM
      Hi everybody,
      I just put some fabric up for sale in an effort to destash this humongous pile of stuff I'm apparently never going to use.
      I have 5 yards of a beautiful fabric that I believe is silk taffeta- (honestly I never know the technical names for things- I need a crib sheet-)
      This would be beautiful for period gowns.

      You can see it here:
      http://tinyurl.com/yfz47zt

      I also have a great length of fabric that I also think is silk- a heavyweight (jacquard?) that can be used on either side.
      This is so rich and yummy. All the bags, purses and jackets I've envisioned will never be made so I really need to let it go.

      more info/pix here:
      http://tinyurl.com/ye8b97a

      My pictures do not do justice.
      there is also 4 patterns for small purses, many of which are appropriate for costume accessories, trims, and other fabrics and patterns.

      There will be much more coming.

      Thanks a bunch.