Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Cleaning garments with pearls

  • Paula McWhirter-Buck
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      i'd make the neckband plain then make a removable piece of fabric with the pearls attached and then put velcro/snaps or something on the back to attach to the plain neckband, so the pearls can be removed before cleaning and reattached after, and would actually never come in contact with skin/makeup.