Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Cleaning garments with pearls

  • Patricia Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      They were not cleaned at all LOL. depending on the fabric you are using hand washing will probably be the answer.
      "We are all gifted. We just open our presents at different times."
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        i'd make the neckband plain then make a removable piece of fabric with the pearls attached and then put velcro/snaps or something on the back to attach to the plain neckband, so the pearls can be removed before cleaning and reattached after, and would actually never come in contact with skin/makeup.