Looking for trim

  • basketofwool
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2009
      Hi everyone, I'm Christine and have statred my own sewing business for reenactors. I am in the planning stage for a French Colonial Drummer uniform for my son and have come to a stopping point when it comes to the trim or lace. The time period would be 1755. Does anyone have a supplier that might carry this trim. Thanks in advance. Christine
    • cloakmakerusa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        A couple of mine would be appropriate, and I do wholesale.

        http://www.cloakmaker.com/trims/alphabetlist.html

        I have a few more that might be appropriate that we do not normally stock, but I can send you samples.

        Dina Flockhart
        Cloak & Dagger Creations