Willy Wonka and all related costumes ideas

  • ehbretsc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      I really liked the Willy Wonka ideas I saw on this site. I am directing the musical at my grade school in January. I would really like to buy or rent already made costumes. I live in Washington state.

      Does anyone know any theater that did the show that would rent or sell their costumes?

      Otherwise i am grateful for any tips you have for me. ha anyone done the show recently. I was wondering how you did the chocolate fountain?

      Thank you,

      Elizabeth B