I need some feedback from some theater lovers

  • seanmcloughlin28
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      Hello All,

      I am a senior, marketing student at the University of Central Florida. I am currently taking an Entertainment marketing class and have been assigned to create a business plan for some sort of entertainment product.

      My group has decided to create a special once in a lifetime Cirque Du Soleil show in Orlando, Florida. Its going to take place during the holiday months (November-January) and will take place at the Disney Resort. We plan to create a show that incorporates a lower price as well as bundling opportunities and other added amenities. For example, we could include a four ticket deal, directed towards families and include drinks, food, hotel, etc. I would love to hear some suggestions on what you think we should include or even what we shouldn't include. We would like you to think back on your experience at Cirque Du Soleil and explain to us what you enjoyed or did not enjoy.

      Please remember, this is not a real show, it is just a concept we have created. I would love to have all of your feed back, suggestions and concerns.

      Thank you so much! :)