Re:Wire harness

  • Sherry Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      I did the same show 4 years ago..Peter Pan and also worked with Zfx for the flying.. All the costumes were made to what the directors wanted..We then added a slit to the back of the costumes that allowed the clip freedom to clip to the harness and a flap to cover the opening when the harness is not wired.
      Sherry Ross
      Costume Designer
      Brampton Music Theatre