Girls' Victorian Boots

  • costumepirate
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
      Anyone have a source for an upper class girls' victorian boot? We are using English riding boots for our Urchins in Christmas Carol, but I need something nice for a Rich Girl and Fan...maybe something with buttons as opposed to a lace up (hopefully with an inside zip!), flat heel, and in girls' sizes (13, 1.5, and 4.5)

      Please respond to ehall@...

      Thanks!
      Emme Hall
      Costume Manager