Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Sheriffmuir

  • Jim Norman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
      I had already looked at their site...no help

      Thanks for the reply though

      JimJames L. Norman, Preceptor
      Preceptory of Jacques de Molay
      Priory of The Holy Rood

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
        try the Highland X Press web page they have them

        A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"

        -Willy Wonka

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
          There is a web page that has patterns called Highland X Press try there