Sheriffmuir

  • Jim Norman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
      Good Morning;

      I am trying to get a pattern for making a sheriffmuir jacket for highland dress...do you have this pattern?

      Thank You!

      Jim Norman
      James L. Norman, Preceptor
      Preceptory of Jacques de Molay
      Priory of The Holy Rood

    • Jim Norman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
        I had already looked at their site...no help

        Thanks for the reply though

        JimJames L. Norman, Preceptor

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
            try the Highland X Press web page they have them

            A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"

            -Willy Wonka

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
              There is a web page that has patterns called Highland X Press try there